Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Celebrate Challenge


Cel-e-brate Good Times, Come on!!!

That's what we are asking you to do this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Our challenge theme is "Celebrate"











I pulled out my Create A Critter cartridge, dusted off my Cricut and cut out this super cute turtle.
I created the sentiment for my card on my computer.






I finished off my card by tying a little balloon around his shell.






Supplies used: card stock - white, black, three shades of green, pink; Patterned Papers by American Crafts; twine - Trendy Twine; Create a Critter Cricut cartridge; Pop Dots


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


8 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a fun sentiment to go with that cute turtle.

Mom said...

Cute Card !! Colors, silhouette and sentiment-all are a perfect fit.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Love that sweet little turtle!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment! So cute!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card. Love that turtle.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Adorable Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh this is such a cute card!! Love the sweet turtle and awesome sentiment to go along with it!

L.B. said...

I love his balloon such a sweet add on to the cute turtle