Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge




It is the first Tuesday of October and we have a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas for you!
This week our challenge is a sketch challenge.







Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I thought it was fitting to use the sketch to make a Halloween card since it is October,

I used Design #13319 - Witchy Legs from the Silhouette Studio store for my card.

The sentiment was created on my computer,




Supplies used: card stock - black, orange, purple, green, off white; patterned papers by We R Memory Keepers; skittles; Silhouette Studio cut files.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.

Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty, swingy skirt! I popped over to the Silhouette store and put it in my shopping basket based on your inspiration! Love your card. The green and black look great together for Halloween!

Evelyn

Mom said...

Oh My !! Cute card !! I love the colors you used and the buckle on the shoe is the perfect touch for this creation. Great Job !!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Dusty Rae said...

Esther, this is a great card. The legs are just adorable, and the sentiment you made fits perfectly!
~Dusty Rae

Kim H said...

Esther ~ this is just adorbs!! I love the image and the sentiment is just perfect! Hey those are my boots!!! LOL! Have a great day!