Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge




Today is already the 1st of July!! Independence day celebrations are coming up this weekend and because the 4th falls on Friday most of us have a 3 day weekend :) I hope you have something fun planned!

Speaking of fun, we have a fun challenge for you this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas.



This week our challenge is a sketch challenge.




Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Bugaboo Stamps!

For my project I used a Snapdragon Snippets file from Silhouette Studio and created the sentiment on my computer.



Supplies used: card stock - Kraft, red, blue; patterned papers from Let Freedom Ring by Pebbles; Silhouette Studio cut files; star rhinestones - my stash.


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.

Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Loving your patriotic card, especially that sentiment!

CathyK said...

I love this card!!! The 3-D effect is amazing!!

Mom said...

Great Card !! The 3-D is such a special touch. It is patriotic and the pun makes it fun !!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh this is FABULOUS! LOVE the design and of course the colors and details!!! This has to be my FAVORITE color combination ever!