Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Color Challenge




Tuesday has come upon us again, so  it's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!


This week our challenge is a Color Challenge, black plus one other color.


Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Pink Bling Crafter

For my card I used a Silhouette Studio cut file.

I made a fun little card for Fathers Day. I created the sentiment on my computer using the Char BB font.


I cut the silhouette out two times. Once on black card stock and again on patterned paper so that I could fussy cut out the apron.




Supplies used: card stock - white, black; patterned paper - Stampin' Up; cut file - Silhouette Studio; font - Char BB; corner rounder - Fiskars.


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.

Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


3 comments:

Mom said...

Fun Card !!

Shelly said...

I love this card Esther! So super fun!!!

Shelly

Gerda said...

What a card super cute and fun card!!
Gerda