Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Whats Cookin'?


They have some fun sketches to play with over at Bean Talk!


I chose to play with the first one:


I used papers and die cuts from her darling line - Fresh Vegetable Soup to create my card. A little stitching to add some whimsy.


Supplies used: card stock - kraft; patterned papers - Chicken Base and Bite Size Bits from Fresh Vegetable Soup by Jillibean Soup; die cuts - Pea Pods in Fresh Vegetable Soup by Jillibean; flower chipboard - Sweetwater; brads - Queen & Co.; staples - Making Memories; sewing machine





3 comments:

Mom said...

I love the sentiment with the fresh vegetables and they both are so right for this card.

CathyK said...

Great job! Those veggies look good enough to eat!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Well I think the sentiments on this card sums it up PERFECTLY! LOVE how you did all those wonderful colors on Kraft! BEAUTIFUL!!!