Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You've Put A Spell On Me


Is everyone enjoying their fall weather and, hopefully, cooler temperatures???

We are supposed to drop 20° tomorrow! I'm not sure if it's the beginning of fall or winter, lol.

I'm stopping in today to share a couple Halloween cards. On the first card I used a new Silhouette Studio cut file. I just love this sexy witch holding her potion!


I thought she deserved a little sparkle, so I used some glitter paper and a few rhinestones.


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white, black green glitter; patterned paper - Spiderwebs in The Apothecary Emporium by Echo Park; witch and banner - Silhouette Studio cut files; Labels Eight Nestabilities by Spellbinder; rhinestones - K & Co.; font - Frank Condensed; Pop Dots.


For my second card I cased an adorable card by Audrey Pettit that was in my Cards magazine. I just love the cute ghosts, which were fussy cut from patterned paper, holding the little banners. 


 I changed the tags Audrey used in her card to a fence, using a border punch to make the fence.


Supplies used: card stock - vanilla, red, black; patterned papers - October Night and Midnight Moon in Night Fall by American Crafts; ribbon - 3 Girl Jam; twine, button, stick pins - my stash; stamp - Magic Spells by BugBites; rub ons - American Crafts; border punch - Martha Stewart; sewing machine; Pop Dots

Have a wonderful day!!!!









7 comments:

CathyK said...

That is one sexy witch!! Both cards are fun in their own way. Great job!

Mom said...

The witch is a "charmer" for sure. The little ghosts are soooo cute. Very creative on both counts.

jessica said...

These are awesome Esther!!! LOVING both fun cards!

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Creative M said...

They are both AWESOME!! My favorite is the Witch!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kim H said...

Esther ~ well I LOVE that witch card!!! EEK she is one spectacular card!!! Then that CUTE little card ~ ADORABLE!! Have a great evening!

Lisa said...

Both cards are adorable!! I love the witch silhouette and the ghosts are adorable!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts