Monday, March 4, 2013

Just A Note


Another weekend bites the dust! Why is it they always seem to go by so fast??? I'm thinking the work week should be two days and the weekend five!!!!!

Anyway... I am sharing a card I made for Freshly Made Sketches.


I really love this pretty paper by Authentique and wanted it to be the star of my card, so I didn't add much in the way of embellishments. I did a little stitching on my sewing machine and popped a few rhinestones next to my sentiment. I used a border punch to make the design on the edge of my sentiment.


Supplies used: card stock white, blue; patterned papers -  Elegant and Beautiful in the Delightful Collection by Authentique; stamp - Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches; ink - Jet Black Archival; rhinestones - K & Co.; border punch - Fiskars; sewing machine.


6 comments:

jessica said...

Another great card!!!!
Love this :)
thanks for sharing!

Mom said...

This card is so pretty and in such a soft, gentle way. The play on words adds a fun touch. Great Job !!

Linda Callahan said...

So cute! Love the stitching detail! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers you used and how you stitched them together!! So stunning and fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CathyK said...

Yet another wonderful card!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ I have to agree with the weekend thing and the papers you used for your card! GORGEOUS papers and card! I have to lok at this punch ~ I LOVE that shape! AWESOME as always!