Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wishing You.... - LUFP Chalenge #10


Welcome everyone, it is time for a new challenge over at Link Up For Pink! I hope you'll join us for challenge #10 and help us raise awareness for Breast Cancer. The design team has some fabulous inspiration for you and we have some new team members so pop by and leave them a little love!!



Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Secrets and you can win a $25 gift certificate!!!!!



For this challenge we have a beautiful inspiration photo:


The theme: breast cancer awareness, inspirational, healthy reminders, "celebrate more birthdays", you're in my thoughts, encouragement, etc.
This challenge is a "Photo Inspiration" challenge.  Use the color combo  or anything in the photo collage, BUT you must include a Dash of Pink.

For my card I used a cut file from Silhouette Studio with some paper from Peachy Keen by American Crafts. 




Supplies used: card stock - white; patterned papers Easy As Pie and My Oh My in Peachy keen by American Crafts; cut file - Silhouette Studio; stamp - Whimsical Fun Vol 1 by Whimsical Designs; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; twine - my stash.


Remember ladies - Take Care of Your Girls!!!!

Get Your Mammograms!!!!





11 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Esther!!! LOVE the sentiment and great cut!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thursday!

CraftyJAR said...

This is really pretty. The little heart is just darling hanging from the branch and I love that the leaves are cut into the paper.
Judy

Mom said...

One word for this-BEAUTIFUL !! The way you used the tree and colors is so very pretty. The little dangling heart is the perfect finishing touch. Great Job !!

Nana said...

Beautiful, love the soft colors.

Have a great day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Lisa said...

Wow, Esther, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful card!! I love the tree and the hanging heart!! Perfect take on the photo!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CathyK said...

Est, this card is perfect in every way! I just love it.

CraftyGirl said...

Love the cut file of the tree. Your colors are wonderful and I love, love, love the hanging heart.

CraftyGirl

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I absolutely love the cut and the design is amazing! Great job Esther!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hi Esther:) Beautiful card and for a great cause!! Thank you for stopping by today Esther:) Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Norma

Kim H said...

Esther ~ oh this is GORGEOUS! Of course you used my fav ~ gingham but that tree with the peekaboo leaves cut ~ LOVE!! The heart is jst the finishing touch!

Unknown said...

OMG....this is beyond gorgeous!!! I LOVE LOVE the colors so much. Totally inspired:)