Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Smiten

This is my second post today, if your looking for the Whimsical Wednesday challenge please scroll down.

I have a card I wanted to share that I am entering in this weeks challenge over at Cas-ual Fridays.




CFC86: Create a CAS card that has one long side and one short side.
3 x 6, 4 x 8, etc. No standard A2's for this week.




Supplies used: card stock - white, red; punch - $ bin at Safeway; stamp - $ bin at Michaels; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; rhinestone - Martha Stewart; doodling template - Sweetwater; Pop Dots

7 comments:

Norma said...

OMG! I love the simplicity and the long card! Very pretty Esther:)
Hugs,
Norma

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Lisa said...

I just love this!! The design is fabulous!! The heart over smitten is so awesome!! What a beautiful card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

A beautiful card. It is simple but says so much. The hearts add an extra special touch.

Lisa A. said...

What a lovely card, Esther!! Your hugs and kisses/hearts border is wonderful, love the sentiment...Love the word "smitten"!!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the border and the splash of bling :)

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Well you have done it again!! I am totally smitten with this card!! So CAS and just so BEATUIFUL!! WOW! Loks like I may be here a while ~ missed a lot!