Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Have An Ion You!

I love to use a play on words in my cards, I think it is so much fun! I saw this play on words in one of my Paper Craft magazines and I got a kick out of it, so I had to make my own version.

All of the cuts on this card are from Silhouette Studio - The atoms, ions, border and label.
The background paper is a scrap from my stash.



Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, black, blue, orange; patterned paper - scrap from my stash; brad - American Crafts, letter stickers - Authentique and All That Bling by Jolee's; Silhouette Studio Cut Files.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Fun card, especially the play on words. The colors are good, also.

Sherrie K. said...

Too cute Esther!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Penny said...

I love how you did this card, and the play on words is great! I was never very good at that but I love seeing them! Love Penny

CathyK said...

Love the play on words!

CraftyJAR said...

Cute! Love the play on words. I might have to lift that one from you too :-)
Judy

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your AWESOME card Esther!Have a nice day my friend!!!:)