1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy Suarez- http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Patricia Carrillo- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
5. Gaby Villasenor- http://www.gabycreates.com/
6. Anita Cannon- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
7. Eva Laney- http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
8. Veronica Gonzalez- http://mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
9. Diana Rivero- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. Esther Porter- http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
11. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
12.Evila French - http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com/
13.Tonya Morgan - http://www.ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
14.Zenita Smith - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
15. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
16.Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
17. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
18.Alina Coronado- http://www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
For my project I made a frame for my daughters best friend. Her baby shower is actually today. The frame has slits in the back so each month she can insert a picture of the baby. I wanted it to look nice until each month had a picture so I cut out different images from several Cricut cartridges to decorate each photo slot.
I designed the mat on My Cameo. It has twelve 2" X 2" squares for pictures and one 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" square in the middle.
This is the mat after it was cut:
I glued a piece of patterned paper to the back of the mat which had slots cut out above where each 2" X 2" square is, so that a photo can be inserted later. Then I went about cutting different designs and glueing them onto the patterned paper, so it looks cute even if a photo hasn't been placed in it yet.
I inserted the completed mat into a purchased frame from JoAnn's. Then I decorated the frame with cuts from Silhoutte Studio files using my Cameo.
I hope she likes it!
Supplies used: frame - JoAnn's; cardstock - white, 3 shades of pink, yellow, green; patterned papers by American Crafts; New Arrival, Storybook, Sweethearts, and Once Upon A Princess Cricut cartridges; Silhouette Studio Cut files; pearls - American Crafts; brads - Doodlebug and Making Memories; button - Making Memories; twine - my stash.
Now for some blog candy. All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Leave a comment on this post with a way to get a hold of you.
Good luck and now your off to see Pam at MzLavr2's thoughts and creations!