Saturday, September 3, 2011

Brrrr, Warm Wishes!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! Hope you have some fun plans!
I'm hoping to get some great craft time in.

I have a card today that I made for the challenge over at I heart 2 Stamp. I have been taking some classes at my local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Paradise to learn to use my Copic markers. Keep in mind that I am new to this. Here is my take on their sketch:


Here is the sketch:


A few close ups, but don't be to critical:




Supplies used: card stock - white, red; patterned paper - Santa's Helpers & Snow Flurry from White Christmas by We R Memory Keepers; Lacey Circles Nestabilities by Spellbinder; Image - local scrapbook store; Copic markers; corner rounder punch - Fiskars; stamps - Brrrr from Santa's Helpers and Warm Wishes from Merry January both by We R Memory Keepers; snowflake eyelets - Eye-Lets Etc.; flocking, red twine, snowflake button, mittens - my stash; Pop Dots.





11 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

The image is such a cutie Esther... Full on chritmasy feel in September.. Love the way you have colored it too...!!

Mom said...

How Cute !!!!! I love the little guy and the colors and layout are very good.

Unknown said...

OMG, Esther this is the adorble. Love all the colors, and the image is so cute. Great sketch too!

DIANA L. said...

I love everything about this card it is so cute.
The papers are super.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a cute image, love your colors and your die cuts are a perfect addition, really cute :)

Norma said...

OMG!! the penguin is so ADORABLE Esther:) Love the coloring. TFS and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
Hugs

karebari said...

What do you mean "don't be critical"?! This looks wonderful!!

Sherrie K. said...

You are too funny! Your coloring is just fantastic! I REALLY need to learn how to use my copics better. Your card is adorable!!!
Another great card my friend :)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anne Tussing said...

Absolutely adorable! Great coloring and love the glitter on the little guy's hat:)

Cindy Beland said...

This image is sooo CUTE to Esther!AWESOME job with this one to!!:)

CathyK said...

LOVE this guy and the mittens are adorable as an accent!!! Terrific, festive card!