Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your Love Sets Me Free Decor

I seem to be on a Valentine's Day kick, but I am having so much fun! I will get back to the card challenge, just taking a break for a bit. I needed to stretch my creativity in a different direction for a bit.

I saw this adorable bird cage in a magazine that had been made into altered art and it inspired me to make this picture for Valentine's Day.


I cut out the bird with my Cricut. The bird cage I cut using a QuickKutz Die. The cute velvet flower with the heart shaped petals is by Marah Johnson. You can Click on any picture to enlarge it.

Hope you like it!

Supplies used: cardstock - green and two shades of red; patterned paper - MeadowLark "dusk" by My Minds Eye; journaling die cut - MeadowLark "dusk" by My Minds Eye, die cut - bird cages by QuickKutz; alphabet stickers - Remarks "Chloe" by American Crafts; rub on heart - Ginger sidekicks miniMarks by American Crafts; velvet flower - Marah Johnson by Creative Imaginations; other flowers, lace and metal tag - my stash; bakers twine - Papertrey Inc.; bird cut using Give A Hoot Cricut cartridge; frame - Dollar Store

I LOVE receiving your comments!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello Esther! This is beautiful! You won my Lots of Love Blog hop giveaway. Send me an email with your address so I can mail it out to you!!

Liz
Thanks for sharing

CathyK said...

This is so cute! I especially like the bird cage and the embellishments on and around it! Love it!

Mom said...

Wow !!!! I LOVE this ! It is just so darn sweet. I think your decor work is really good. Your creativity is amazing ! Decor On !!