Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wedding, Birthday, Thinking of You

Last night my parents (who are visiting) and my hubby & I had a Thanksgiving Dinner!
I know it is February, but we are thankful to be together. So, we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, asparagus, cranberry jello salad, basically the whole nine yards minus the pumpkin pie. It was delicious! We even got out the good china. I think maybe it should be a tradition, Thanksgiving in February.

Anyway, on to cards. The first pick was Thank You Butterfly, it's just so pretty.

Card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - green, mustard yellow, brown; patterned paper - aromatherapy from origins by Basic Grey; rub on - sentiments by Crate Paper; pearls - Kaiser Craft; border punch - Martha Stewart; label punch - EK Success; butterfly sticker - element stickers in Curio by Basic Grey


For my second card I picked Gradient Thank You, but I chose to use paper rather than a stamped image.

Card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/4

Supplies used: cardstock - key lime and guava in Mimosa by SEI; patterned paper - valencia in Mimosa by SEI; chipboard elements in Mimosa by SEI; rub on - sentiments by Crate Paper


Third I chose My Sincerest Thanks because I thought it would make a beautiful wedding card.

Card is 7 X 4

Supplies used: cardstock - cream; patterned paper - Lush Blue Damask Paper by My Minds Eye; sentiment - Wedding Day Sayings by Me & My Big Ideas; ribbon and button - my stash; rhinestone - Lush Rhinestones Blue by My Minds Eye


Last card I chose Pink & Black Just Because.

Card is 5 1/2" square

Supplies used: cardstock - black and grey; patterned paper - scrap from my stash; border punch - EK Success; chipboard accent - glitter flourishes by ColoBok; tag accent - Polished Pearl accents in Bridgeport by SEI; rub on sentiment - Accessories Book Three MiniMarks by American Crafts; flowers by prima; glitter brad - Making Memories


Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Really nice cards ! Hard to pick a favorite. If I were forced to pick one I think I would have to say the Thank You card. So lovely ! Card On !

CathyK said...

Another set of great cards! Very well done!!