Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to the Card Challenge

Happy Sweethearts Day Everyone!
Today I am returning to my card challenge.
I am still in the Clean and Graphic category.
For the first card today I chose Grateful For You, and made it into a Christmas Card.

Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - red embossed, whit and bright gold glitter; patterned paper - Christmas Party Hop by American Crafts; Sheet music - no source; craft ribbon - no source; rub on - Frosty phrases mninMarks by American Cratfs


For the second card I chose Thanks A Ton because I thought it would make a nice thank you card for a guy. I decided to do a different color combination.

Cards is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white, brown, light orange, 3 shades of gray; patterned paper - Anna Sophia Worn Stripes by BoBunny; alphabet - June Bug by Basic Grey; rub on - providence Simply Stated by making Memories; brads - Making memories; ribbon - my stash


My third choice was Simple Just Because and it inspired me to create this card:

Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white and red embossed; black flower - my stash; rub on - Kate sidekicks miniMarks by American Crafts; butterfly sticker - Glitzers Garden by Gltiz; ribbon - my stash

And last I chose Baby Circles but I wanted a softer palette, so I came up with this:

Card is 5 X 6 1/2

Supplies used: Cardstock - white, pink and purple; alphabet - ready to glitter stickers-alpha large by Making Memories; glitter - rose and lilac by Making Memories; ribbon - JoAnn's

I Love to hear your comments and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

CathyK said...

I epecially like the Simple Just Because card. I love the black, white, and red color combination. I also loved how the flowers on the ribbon are almost identical to the flowers on the card! Clever! The color palate on the Baby Circles card is much better! It lends itself to either sex. Thanks for sharing!

Mom said...

I like all of the cards. Each one of them gets right to the point but still look very nice. I especially like the color choices for the Thank You card for guys and the Christmas card. Good work. Card On !

Alex said...

Hi ! Found your blog thru Gaby Create's linking party ! I'm a new follower :) Very cute projects here :)

http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/2011/02/you-had-me-at-hello.html

JustYolie said...

Beautifulcards, my fave is the Love you a ton. I found you through Gaby's linking party. I'm your newest follower.

www.justyolie.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! I love You...M

Unknown said...

I found you through gaby's link party. Love the cards, but the Simply Just Because is my fav. Great job

Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

the cricutologist said...

Love these cards! You are so talented! I'm a follower. Stop by my blog, I have something there for YOU!

lovemypaper said...

Great cards you did a wonderful job!