Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Polar Bear Challenge


We have had a very cold and snowy winter this year!

I know a lot of the rest of the country has also. There has been snow in places that pretty much never see snow.

Kind of makes you think of the arctic.

Makes our challenge this week pretty fitting :)

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Polar Bear!

.



For my card, both the polar bear and the snowflakes are die cuts from a recent Spellbinders card kit I received.


The floating iceberg is a cut file from Silhouette Studio.




Supplies used: card stock - white, brown, pink, 2 shades of blue; patterned paper by Spellbinders; die cuts by Spellbinders; cut file from Silhouette Studio; sentiment and star tickers by Spellbinders.


I would like to announce the winner of last weeks RAK surprise gift picked by Random.org:

#3 - MadeByMeghanK said...
This is beautiful! I love the sequin accents. My recent RAK is sending a card to my plumber who came to my house on Friday with sunglasses on and said he wouldn't take them off because his dog died the night before. I don't even know him but I sent a card to the company attn to him.

Congrats to Meghan! If you email me your address I will mail your gift to you.

I have decided to continue with this RAK through the month of March!

If you leave me a comment this week telling me your worst or funniest winter experience, you'll be in the running for next weeks giveaway!

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Gloria said...

Super cute card and everything works so well together. Love how you have him on the floating iceberg.

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Thank you soooo much!
I love this polar bear card!!! My worst winter experience was this year... it was -24 degrees in Chicago with a -56 degree windchill. My car battery died completely and I lost two days of work! $350 down the drain... then I had to get a new battery which cost me $180... so because of that AWFUL two days of winter I basically lost $550!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your cute polar bear card!
Worst winter experience was when my daughter was little, about 5 years old. We had taken a winter vacation to go to the Lake Tahoe area from the central coast of CA where we lived. It was an 8+ hour drive for us to get to my husband's family cabin. Just as we arrived, our daughter threw up. It went downhill from there, as the bug took a turn with each one of us. We didn't feel well enough to drive home and had to extend our stay there. It was cold and we had snow to deal with, which we were't used to. All in all, a pretty miserable vacation! Had a hard trip home when we did feel well enough to travel, because our ears were so congested that it was painful to change elevation on the way down the mountain!

Mom said...

Darling Card !! It will certainly warm the heart of the person who receives it !!

mum of two said...

This is awesome Esther! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments