Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas RAK Challenge


I think in this day and age we need kindness more than ever.

I also think it takes far less energy to be kind, than not. Just remember it takes less muscles to smile than to frown :)

Have you ever participated in doing a RAK (Random Act of Kindness)? I have and I think it truly brought me more joy than the person on the receiving end.

This we week are highlighting kindness for our challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is RAK!

.



For my card I used a cut file from Cricut Design Space called Watercolor Floral Wedding Thank You Card.
I chose not to use the Thank You sentiment and instead substituted a Kindness die from Papertrey Ink and a sentiment stamp from Simon Says Stamp



I added a few sequins for a little sparkle,




Supplies used: card stock - white, pink, green black; border punch by Martha Stewart; scut file from Cricut Design Space; sentiment die - Papertrey Ink; sentiment stamp - Simon Says Stamp; Versmark; white embossing powder; sequins.


To go along with our theme of Random Acts Of Kindness I will be giving away a surprise gift to one person. All you have to do to qualify is leave a comment telling me a RAK you have done in the past.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Treva said...

What a darling card, like that kindness die; my recent RAK was sending V-day cards to some military wives where their husbands are stationed in another country.

Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD !! The beautiful sentiment says so well what is really important, especially in todays world.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is beautiful! I love the sequin accents. My recent RAK is sending a card to my plumber who came to my house on Friday with sunglasses on and said he wouldn't take them off because his dog died the night before. I don't even know him but I sent a card to the company attn to him.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the cut file you used and the pretty sentiment! Great colors and embellishments too!
A recent RAK.... I had some extra papers and die cuts that I shared with a friend. I know she'll put them to good use!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Love the design!

theresa