Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge


Is anyone else out there ready for spring?

I, for one, would like to tell Old Man Winter that he is no longer welcome! I would like to feel the sunshine and see some flowers :)

Guess I'm going to have to wait a while longer, more snow is predicted in my neck of the woods.
Oh well!

Since it's Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch challenge!

.



I received a new die set from Spellbinders in the mail last week and thought I would try it out for this weeks sketch.

The die is called Die D-Lites Hearts Etched Dies and is on sale now over at Spellbinders website.



The dies have the holes that you can use to add stitching like I did, but it looks just as cute without the stitching. The set also comes with the smaller hearts and the leaves.




Supplies used: card stock - pink, green, black; patterned papers Better Together Mieux Ensemble by Recollections, D-Lites Hearts Etched Dies by Spellbinders, sentiment stamp from Michaels; thread; pink embossing powder; Versamark; white pen; enamel dots.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful Card !! Heart Warming !!

mum of two said...

Gorgeous Esther! I love the stitching. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Georgiana said...

Loving the stitching around the heart. Awesome job with this one!