Sunday, March 3, 2019

Easter Bunny Card

March is upon us, daylight savings time will start next weekend, and spring is just around the corner!

I'm ready for all of it, how about you?

Tired of cold weather, wind and snow; looking forward to sunshine and flowers blooming.

When I start thinking about spring, I think about Easter.

Today I'd like to share an Easter card I created with a cut file from the Silhouette Design store.
I just love the way this little bunny is balancing a couple of Easter eggs on his nose.


I also used a Silhouette Design store cut file for the pinking shear edge mat I cut from pink gingham pattern paper.

The cute little chipboard flowers and the sentiment are chipboard stickers by Echo Park.



Supplies Used: Card stock - white, black, grey, pink, 2 shades of teal; patterned paper by Echo Park;
Flower stem stamps by Lawn Fawn; chipboard stickers by Echo Park; sewing machine and thread.


2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love this buny and the colors you used on your card!

Mom said...

Your Easter Bunny card is funny and just soooo cute !! The colors and layout are done so well. Nice Job !!