Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Natinal Library Day Challenge



I love to read a good book! 

I especially like a page turner that you can't put down, like Jurrasic Park, The Da Vinci Code, The Hunger Games, to name a few. 

Or, I enjoy reading the classics, like Gone With The Wind or Pride and Prejudice.

Recently I have enjoyed Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty  and a historical fiction called The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff.

Do you like to read? What are some of your favorites?

We are celebrating reading this week with our challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is National Library Day-book, character, reading related !

.



I decided to create a bookmark for this weeks challenge.

I used a cut file from Cricut Design Space to make a southwestern bookmark.



The cut file incorporates drawing with cricut pens and cutting. I used my Cricut maker machine which draws and cuts.




Supplies used: card stock - vanilla, blue, orange, rust; Cricut cut file, Cricut southwest pens; ribbon of choice.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

John Paul said...

Very Attractive Article and very awesome.
It really helped me ton. Please to be continued and posts like these.
Mothers Day Is coming I will prefer you to check out my collection and wish others.
mothers day pictures
Regards,
John

Eric walker said...


I just amazed while seeing your content!
Keep Posting like this stuff
Ramadan Kareem Messages
Regards,
Eric

mum of two said...

Beautiful Esther! I love it. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Denise Bryant said...

Nice bookmark! Love the southwestern look!