Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Animal Challenge



Do you have special plans for Easter? An Easter egg hunt? Easter brunch or Easter dinner with family and/or friends? Sunrise service? 

I'm having an Easter Bruncheon with family this year. Usually I cook Easter dinner, but this year I decided to try brunch. 

Whatever you are doing this weekend I hope you have a beautiful one!

Tuesday has popped around again so we have a new challenge for you.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is use any animal - animal cruelty awareness week (21st - 27th)

.



I made some treat bags for my daughters class using 2 cut files by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Design store.


I actually made 75 of these, because I made them for both of my granchildren's classes as well.

I filled them with pencils, small bags of M & M's and little smash balloons.




Supplies used: card stock - kraft, white, black, pink, yellow, orange; Silhouette Design store cut files; pencils; M & M's; smash balloons.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



5 comments:

Chandhini said...

Love these treat bag,these dies are adorable.

Denise Bryant said...

75! You're a brave woman! They are adorable and the kids will love them!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE and ooh, so many!! Hahaha - they will be enjoyed that's for sure!

Theresa

Mom said...

Really CUTE !!~

Gabriel said...

Thanks for thhis