Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Tiny Shamrocks


Are you a wee bit Irish?

I am, and I like to go green in a big way on St. Patricks Day. The family comes over for dinner and we have all kinds of green things to eat and drink. So fun!!!

I wanted to share a simple little CAS card I made for the sketch challenge over at Case This Sketch.






I pulled out a sweet little stamp I purchased years ago at Michaels and a cute vase die from Paper Smooches.






Authetique came out with a fabulous paper line called Emerald which was just perfect for my card!






Supplies Used: cardstock - white; patterned papers from Emerald by Authentique; Stamp - Michaels; Kuretake brush tip pens; die - Paper Smooches; stitched rectangle die - Simon Says Stamp; twine - my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply Beautiful !!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch--love the St Patrick's Day theme!