Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

We got more snow yesterday :(
I think I am MORE than ready for spring.
Snow, snow go away, come again some other YEAR!

Daylight Savings time is near, must be a sign that spring is on the way, right?!


It is Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This week our challenge is a sketch.


.






I just rec'd my Simon Says Stamp card kit in the mail. It had the cutest bunny in the included stamp set, so I opted for an Easter Card so I could ink him up.


The kit also came with a darling egg stencil that I used for his background.

I die cut an oval in some patterned paper by Doodlebug to leave an opening for the egg stencil to peek through.




The sentiment is from the stamp set also!





Supplies used: Card stock - white, black, blue; pattern paper by Doodlebug; twine by Lawn Fawn; Copic markers; stencil - SSS; Versamark; white embossing powder; sequins.



Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and that adorable little bunny!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Unknown said...

Really cute card !! The bunny is so sweet and the colors are so right for this creation.

Scrapper69 said...

Sorry to hear you got more snow... UGH! Maybe Spring will arrive when the time changes.. crossing fingers for ya! :) Your card is adorable! I have yet to use my kit.. but that bunny is calling to me! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations