Sunday, May 31, 2015

Well...check you out.


I was playing around in my craft room this afternoon and decided to give this weeks cue word over at Casology a try.

The cue word is Story.



I chose a stamp set by Unity for my card, called "Well...check you out."

I figured the library card fit perfectly with the "story" cue.





I placed my stamped image over some brown card stock and binder paper patterned paper. Then added a arrow brad for fun.




Supplies used: card stock - vanilla, brown; patterned paper is a scrap from my stash; stamps - Well...check you out by Unity; ink - Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger; metal arrow - 7 Gypsies.


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great take on the cue. Love your tilted panels in their monochrome tones. Fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

Mom said...

You told the story very well !!

Jen W. said...

Hah! Love a good pun! This is brilliant take on the cue! Thanks for playing along with CASoogy this week!