Monday, May 25, 2015

Grab Life By The Beans


They had an interesting sketch over at Case This Sketch this week.

It was a challenge for me, which is good. I need to stretch my creative mojo!



After looking at the sketch for quite some time I decided to do some masking on my card and then went for a fun stamp set by Paper Smooches called Cyber Cafe because I love the little coffee beans stamp. Oh, ok, I love the whole stamp set.


I stamped one of the little coffee cups and then fussy cut it out and popped it up on the card for just a little dimension.



Supplies: card stock - white; patterned paper was a scrap from my stash; stamps - Cyber Cafe by Paper Smooches; ink - Jet Black Archival and Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Pop Dots.



2 comments:

Mom said...

Your card and the sentiment are so right-each for the other.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!