Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge



Do you have special plans this weekend for Mother's Day?

I'm going camping, in my new motorhome, with my grandkids!

It will be their first trip with us and we are looking forward to having campfires, s'mores, hiking, etc. I'm going shopping tomorrow to stalk the cupboards and fridge with their favorite foods and drinks.
Gonna be a great weekend :)

Now on to our challenge for this week.
Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch.

.



I used some new stamps and dies I just received from MFT to create my take on the sketch.



I also used some stitched circle dies by Simon Says Stamp. 





Supplies used: card stock - vanilla, orange, green; patterned paper by Authentique; stamps and dies by My Favorite Things and Simon Says Stamp; enamel dots by Echo Park; Copic markers.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Have fun camping in your new Motorhome!! Your card is adorable! Love that sweet image!

Theresa