Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Tag Challenge

Thanksgiving has now come and gone. For me, the Christmas season has officially begun.

Today we finished putting up our lights outside. Inside I switched out my everyday dishes for my Christmas dishes. Tomorrow I'll be working on the inside decorations.

Soon it will be cookie baking :)

Let the festivities begin!!

Since it is Tuesday, it is time for a new challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Tags.

.



Since Christmas is around the corner I chose to make a Christmas tag.

I used Christmas Tag Tree by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Design store.




I used patterned papers by Doodlebug.





Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned papers by Doodlebug; cut file from Silhouette Design Store; ribbon and jingle bell from Michaels.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the shape of this tag. Great layering.

Evelyn said...

I have that same one! Yours turned out really cute. I love the patterned papers and your addition of the bow and bells.

Thanks for the idea of switching out to Christmas dishes. I think I'll do the same thing. I always forget that I have them! Napkins, too!!

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute tag! Totally Love the bell embellishment!

Theresa

Mom said...

I love your "Tree Tag" !! Nice introduction to the Christmas season.