Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Well we are into October already!

At my house it's time to put out the Halloween decor, and boy do I have a lot of it.
My granddaughter asked me if she could come and help me decorate, so her and I went to town. We had a lot of fun together and got a good portion of it done. A few minor things to still do indoors and then outdoor decor. Hubby has to help with that though.

It's challenge time again.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch.

.



I received a Halloween card kit in the mail from Simon Says Stamp and I used elements from it to create my card.



The cute little Boo Ghost is a die that came inside the kit, along with cute papers from Pebbles.





Supplies used: cardstock -white, orange, grey, black; pattern papers by Pebbles, Die from Simon Says Stamp.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

mum of two said...

LOVE your cute ghost!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute ghost!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Mom said...

Your card is ADORABLE !! It will be a day brightener for whoever receives it.

Evelyn said...

Oh, my GOSH!! That's the cutest ghost I've ever seen! Perfect paper to go with him, too. I love it!

Evelyn