Thursday, August 30, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas What Makes You Happy Challenge

I apologize to all, this post is two days late!

My hubby had surgery on Tuesday to reattach a tendon in his right arm. Of course it's the arm he uses to do everything. He is in a hard cast and sling for quite some time and, as he puts it, "He is semi useless to totally worthless." Anyway, I have been very busy and preoccupied, as you can imagine, so I totally forgot to get this post up and running.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is What Makes You Happy?.

.




Well, for me, Coffee is one of the things that makes me happy. 

I thought it would be cute to dress up my Keurig.
I used two cut files from Silhouette Studio to create this little sign out of vinyl.




The first cut file I used was Coffee Love Frame 
and the second was Dear Coffee, I Need You




Supplies used: vinyl in white and red sparkle; Silhouette Studio cut files.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So cute! What a fun way to decorate your Keurig machine! Love it!

Theresa

Mom said...

Fun Card !! So Well Done !!

mum of two said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE this! I should decorate mine... TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments