Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Summer Fruit Challenge

I enjoyed a wonderful weekend this past weekend.

Watched my grandson play in the Little League championship game. They played a hard fought, intense game, that went on for 3 1/2 hours. They lost, unfortunately, but I was proud of the team.
They played very well!

Next I took a lovely hike to Frazier Falls in Graeagle, CA. Absolutely beautiful!

Followed last but not least with a delicious dinner at The Iron Door in Johnsville.

Memories were made :)

Anyway,  it's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

The challenge this week is "Summer Foods".



.




My summer food of choice was watermelon and I created my card using WATERMELON SHAPED CARD
by Jamie Cripps
Design ID #64296




I used a stamp set by Stampendous called Little Fruit for the sentiment.


I think this cut makes an especially cute card, especially with the little bite out of the top!



Supplies used: card stock -  white, vanilla, black, green; patterned paper by Papertrey Ink; twine from Michaels; stamps from Little Fruit by Stampendous; cut file from Silhouette.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most perfect foods! I love how sweet and cold watermelon is and there's the added plus of a built-in game -- seed spitting! :) Love your card with the bite taken out of it!

Evelyn

Glenda said...

Great looking card! Love the watermelon shape and the cute sentiment!
Glenda's Cards

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun shaped card!!! I love watermelon in the summer..fun design!
Congrats to your grandson and the teams hardwork, sounds like it was a great game to watch :)
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN! Adorable Shape card! :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

Your card creation is PERFECT for summer- both the melon and the sentiment work so well together. Great Job !!

mum of two said...

Perfect summer card! I LOVE the bite out of it! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Migdalia said...

Love the fun & yummy shaped card!!Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M