Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge


Hello everyone!

Are you ready for a new challenge?

This week over at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a sketch challenge for you










I pulled out one of the first Cricut cartridges that I purchased quite a few years ago called Paper Pups to make my card.

I used Love Dog cut and the Wag-O-Meter border cut.





Supplies used: card stock - white, black, red; patterned paper - scrap from my stash; Paper Pups Cricut cartridge; Pop Dots.


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.
Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


7 comments:

Mom said...

Cute card with unique sentiment. Fun !!

Shelly said...

So super CUTE!! I love this doggy cut...its GREAT!

Kim H said...

Esther ` Awe this is sooo SWEET! LOVE the whole concept of the card ~ how CUTE is that dog and his wag~o~meter!! LOVE

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! love the puppy~great take on the sketch!
Have a great evening!

Georgiana said...

Loving your pup and wag-o-meter!

Anonymous said...

This is SO ADORABLE! I recently picked up that cartridge. I really ought to use it now!

I love the colors and composition of your card. Very nice!

Evelyn

Karon said...

This is so adorable.