Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sup?


I had so much fun making this card. I used some super fun stamps sets from Paper Smooches!
Just love her fun and whimsical stamps!!!

I'd like to enter it into the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week, which is "anything goes".


For my card I used 4 Paper Smooches stamp sets: Forest Whimsey, He Said She Said, Green Thumb and Slang Gang.
I did a lot of stamping and paper piecing, but I think it makes for a really fun, whimsical card. I love all the bright papers by Jillibean.


Isn't the garden gnome just so cute? Lovin' the fun sentiments in Slang Gang. Green Thumb has all kinds of fun garden stuff including those adorable veggies and He Said She Said has all the perfect speech bubbles.


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white, 3 shades of brown; patterned papers - Green Salt, Red Salt, Navy Salt, Orange Salt all In Soup Staples II and Chicken Base in Fresh Vegetable Soup  by Jillibean; stamps - Forest Whimsey, He Said She Said, Slang Gang, and Green Thumb all by Paper Smooches; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic markers; Pop Dots



7 comments:

Mom said...

OMGosh-what a fun card !! I LOVE the gnome ! Great use of colors and the sentiment goes so well with the theme you used.

CathyK said...

Awwww! Love that gnome! Great colors and I like the depth in the dirt.

jessica said...

I LOVE this Esther! What an adorable scene you created and those sentiment are perfect!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOOO cute! LOVE this darling scene you've created! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh so stinkin CUUUTE! I LVOE all the paper piercing and that little gnome! ADORBS! Fabulous as always! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

This is sooo cute!! The gnome is adorable!! I love the scene you've created!! It's fun and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute! The tearing of the paper is so fun and love the fun polka dot papers:) The gnome is adorable and what a perfect sentiment! Great job on this!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com