Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ooh La La


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

It's time for a new challenge at Celebrate The Occasion!

This week's challenge is Girl’s Birthday (must use pink). The design team has some darling inspiration for you so pop on over to the blog and check it out.

For my card I used a stamp from a set by Recollections and the sketch from this weeks challenge at Seize The Birthday! I am entering my card in their challenge.





Supplies used: card stock - white, pink embossed; patterned paper - Eiffel Tower Damask in Paris Girl by Carta Bella; border punch - EK Success; stamp - Recollections; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic markers; pearls - Kaiser Craft; font - LD Dainty.


10 comments:

Bridie said...

Oh fabulous pink! And the black really sets it off nicely.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love, love the poodle!! How adorable is she??!! Her pearl necklace is fabulous!! And the sentiments are so awesome!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

chillin with Quillin said...

what a cute card, love the poodle !!!!
Paula

Mom said...

Fun Card !! The poodle is just so cute and the necklace is the perfect touch. The sentiment fits well, too.

Jen Nelson said...

this is super cute

Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week
Jen xx

Norma said...

OMG! such a cute poodle and it's PINK, OMG! love it. I love it all. I will have to try that sketch and I hope I still have time:) Have a fantastic day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

Sooo cute! Your poodle is so stinken cute and just love the little pearl necklace! Great eye to detail!
Hope your having a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CathyK said...

OMG!!! Love that pink poodle!!

Rose said...

LOVE your little french poodle with her bling :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Kim H said...

Esther ~ OMG ~ this is ADORABLE! I LOVE everything and that border punch is so COOL! That poodle has some class! As always so fun!